Kodi v37.4 is an online media streaming app. Even though there are many media streaming app available online, the Kodi v37.4 app is special. Are you wondering why? Well, the first reason is that it neither requires any subscription nor any registration form. The Kodi v37.4 app is the only media streaming app that supports both the audio content and video content. All you need to do is search for a particular video on the Kodi v37.4 app. The app will then search the web for the best streamable link which is available out there. It will then bring you the link for the high definition video qualities which you can use for watching the news.
The Kodi v37.4 app is built on an open-source and this means that you can customize the Kodi v37.4 app the way you want to. Also, with the help of third-party add-ons which are supported by Kodi v37.4, you can watch content from across the globe. Even though the Kodi v37.4 app is powerful enough to meet all your entertainment needs, it is extremely light-weight and doesn’t occupy too much of space in your device. all the audio and video content which are available on the Kodi v37.4 app are categorized on bass of the genre.
Features of Kodi v37.4
- Supports third-party add-ons
- User-friendly interface
- 100% free
- Customizable app
- Built on an open-sources
- Huge collection of videos
- Latest videos are available
- Skin can be customized
- Searches best streamable links
- Videos are segregated on basis of genres.
Download Kodi v37.4
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi v37.4
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of Kodi v37.4 to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi v37.4 app icon to launch Kodi