Kodi v35.8 is a media streaming app. The Kodi v35.8 app allows the users to watch movies and television shows. The Kodi v35.8 app allows the users to watch all kinds of movies and the latest episodes of television shows. When you search for a video on the Kodi v35.8 app, the app searches for the web for the best streamable link which is available out there. You can then use the link for watching all the content in high definition. The Kodi v35.8 app has neatly categorized on basis of genres and this makes easier for the users to navigate through the app. The Kodi v35.8 app is the perfect app for watching all the latest content. The Kodi v35.8 app is the only media streaming app that supports all the video and audio content. In terms of audio content, the Kodi v35.8 app supports both podcasts and songs.
The Kodi v35.8 app is a very light-weight app. The app has a very user-friendly interface. The Kodi v35.8 app is the only media streaming app that supports plenty of third-party add-ons. The third-party add-ons can be used for watching local content too. The app is very customizable and you can customize the app the way you want to.
Features of Kodi v35.8
- Supports third-party add-ons
- 100% free
- Searches best streamable links
- Skin can be customized
- Huge collection of videos
- User-friendly interface
- Built on an open-sources
- Videos are segregated on the basis of genres.
- Customizable app
- Latest videos are available
Download Kodi v35.8
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi v35.8
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of Kodi v35.8 to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi v35.8 app icon to launch Kodi