Kodi v35.4 is an online media streaming app. The Kodi v35.4 app is the only media streaming app which is available online that supports both audio and video content. The Kodi v35.4 app allows the users to watch movies and television shows. Apart from that, the Kodi v35.4 app supports audio content like songs and podcasts. There is no registration fee or subscription fee for using the Kodi v35.4 app. The app has a user-friendly interface and navigating through the app. When you search for any audio or video content on the Kodi v35.4 app, the app will search the web for the best streamable link. You can then use this best streamable link, for watching the content in high definition. Both the audio and the video content which are present on the Kodi v35.4 app are neatly categorized. This ensures that the users navigate through the app easily without any trouble.
The Kodi v35.4 app supports more than 300 third-party add-ons. These third-party add-ons can be used by the users to watch content from across the globe. The Kodi v35.4 app also allows the users to play files from the local media files too. The Kodi v35.4 app is super light-weight app that does not occupy much space on the device.
Features of Kodi v35.4
- Customizable app
- Skin can be customized
- Supports third-party add-ons
- 100% free
- Built on an open-sources
- Huge collection of videos
- User-friendly interface
- Searches best streamable links
- Latest videos are available
- Videos are segregated on basis of genres.
Download Kodi v35.4
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi v35.4
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of Kodi v35.4 to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi v35.4 app icon to launch Kodi