Kodi v34.4 is a media streaming app. even though it is similar to other media streaming app which is present in the market, it is different than other. The first thing that differentiates the Kodi v34.4 app from the other media streaming apps is the fact that it supports both the audio and the video content. Secondly, one doesn’t have to pay any kind of registration or subscription fee for using the Kodi v34.4 app. Even though the Kodi v34.4 app can be used for free, it supports HD quality. When you want to watch a movie, just enter the video in the search box. The Kodi v34.4 app will do the rest of the things. The Kodi v34.4 app will then search the web for the best streamable link which is available in the internet and will bring that link to you. Not only this, the link will allow you to enjoy the content in high definition.
The Kodi v34.4 app also supports more than 300 third-party add-ons. These add-ons come very handily when one need to watch local content. Also, the Kodi v34.4 app is built on an open-source and therefore one can customize the Kodi v34.4 app the way they want to.
Features of Kodi v34.4
- Customizable app
- User-friendly interface
- Searches best streamable links
- Built on an open-sources
- Skin can be customized
- Videos are segregated on basis of genres.
- Huge collection of videos
- 100% free
- Supports third-party add-ons
- Latest videos are available
Download Kodi v34.4
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi v34.4
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of Kodi v34.4 to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi v34.4 app icon to launch Kodi