Kodi is an awesome media streaming app. Are you wondering what are media streaming apps? Have you heard about Netflix? It is a media streaming app. A media streaming app allows the users to watch movies and television shows. The USP of the Kodi app is that it allows the users to stream movies and television serious without any registration or subscription fee. You can use the app for free. Unlike other media streaming apps, the Kodi app is also known for its audio content. You can use the Kodi v34.2 app for enjoying both podcasts and songs as well. Whether you want a video or an audio as an entertainment option, you will find everything in the Kodi app. The Kodi app is your one stop for all your entertainment requirements. The Kodi app has neatly divided all the audio and video content on basis of genres. With this categorisation, you can easily navigate through the app.
The Kodi app can also be used by the users in order to play videos and other media streaming apps from local device. In short, when you have the Kodi v34.2app on your device, you will not need any other kind of media streaming app. The Kodi app is built on an open-source. As a result of that, you can customize the Kodi app the way you want. You can start by trying to customize the skin of the Kodi app.
Features of Kodi v34.2
- Skin can be customized
- Videos are segregated on basis of genres.
- Huge collection of videos
- 100% free
- Supports third-party add-ons
- Latest videos are available
- Customizable app
- User-friendly interface
- Searches best streamable links
- Built on an open-sources
Download Kodi v34.2
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi v34.2
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of Kodi v34.2 to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi v34.2 app icon to launch Kodi