Kodi v34.0 is an online media streaming app which is similar to other media streaming apps like the Netflix and Amazon Prime Videos. One can use the Kodi v34.0 to watch all the movies and television shows for free. The Kodi v34.0 app has a user-friendly interface and navigating is very easy through the app. The Kodi v34.0 app is the online media streaming app that supports both audio and video content. One can also use the Kodi v34.0 app for listening to songs and podcasts. One doesn’t need to pay any kind of registration and subscription fee for using the Kodi v34.0 app. The Kodi v34.0 app allows the users to enjoy HD quality videos for free. When you search for a video on the Kodi v34.0 app, the app will search the best streamable link which is available online and then using that link you can enjoy all kind of content for free.
The Kodi v34.0 app has been built on an open-source and therefore you get to customize the app the way you want to. For beginning, you can try to customize the skin of the Kodi v34.0 app. The next time when you want to watch a movie, just use the Kodi v34.0 app and you are good to go.
Features of Kodi v34.0
- Huge collection of videos
- 100% free
- Customizable app
- Built on an open-sources
- Skin can be customized
- Supports third-party add-ons
- Videos are segregated on basis of genres.
- Latest videos are available
- User-friendly interface
- Searches best streamable links
Download Kodi v34.0
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi v34.0
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of Kodi v34.0 to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi v34.0 app icon to launch Kodi