There are many media streaming apps but the Kodi v33.8 app is different from other media streaming apps. The Kodi v33.8 app is the only media streaming app that houses both audio and video content. The Kodi v33.8 app can be used for watching movies and television shows and also, you can use the app for listening to songs and podcasts. When you want to search for a video or an audio file, search for the particular video or the audio on the Kodi v33.8 app. The Kodi v33.8 app will then search for the web for the best streamable link. The streamable link will then be provided to you and you can use that for watching the content in high definition. There is neither any subscription or registration fee for using the Kodi v33.8 app.
The Kodi v33.8 app is a light-weight app. Even though it is a power media streaming app, it occupies very little space on your device. The app has a very user-friendly interface and navigating through the app is extremely easy. The Kodi v33.8 app can also be customized because it is built on an open-source. The Kodi v33.8 app also supports plenty of third-party add-ons which can be used for watching local content.
Features of Kodi v33.8
- Latest videos are available
- User-friendly interface
- Searches best streamable links
- Huge collection of videos
- 100% free
- Customizable app
- Built on an open-sources
- Supports third-party add-ons
- Videos are segregated on basis of genres.
- Skin can be customized
Download Kodi v33.8
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi v33.8
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of Kodi v33.8 to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi v33.8 app icon to launch Kodi