There are many media streaming apps available in the market but none of them can match the Kodi av33.1 pp. The Kodi v33.1 app is an online media streaming app through which the users can watch all the latest movies and television shows online. The best part is that there is neither any subscription fee nor any registration fee for using the Kodi app. One can use the Kodi app for free for enjoying HD content. Apart from enjoying video content, one can also use the wonderful Kodi app for enjoying audio content as well. The Kodi app also allows the users to enjoy media files from local devices too. One can compare the Kodi app with other media streaming apps like the Netflix and Amazon Prime Videos. However, it is much better. Unlike these media streaming apps, the Kodi app also supports audio content. Another USP of the Kodi app is that it allows the users to customize the device the way they want to.
The Kodi v33.1app is built on an open source and therefore it provides the users a huge space to customize the app the way they want to. The Kodi v33.1app supports more than 300 different types of third-party add-ons. Using these different third-party add-ons, you can use the app for watching content from across the globe. The next time when you need to watch a movie or any episodes of the television series, just use the Kodi app and you are good to go.
Features of Kodi v33.1
- Videos are segregated on basis of genres.
- Searches best streamable links
- Huge collection of videos
- Latest videos are available
- 100% free
- User-friendly interface
- Built on an open-sources
- Supports third-party add-ons
- Customizable app
- Skin can be customized
Download Kodi v33.1
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi v33.1
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of Kodi v33.1 to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi v33.1 app icon to launch Kodi