You must have heard about Netflix and Amazon Prime Videos, but have you heard about the Kodi v31.0 app? Just like Netflix and Amazon Prime Videos, the Kodi v31.0 app is also a media streaming app. The Kodi v31.0 app is a free online media streaming app. People from all around the globe uses the Kodi v31.0 app for enjoying audio and video content. All the video content which are present on the Kodi v31.0 app are neatly categorized on basis of genres. This make it easier for the users to browse through different categories easily in the app. The Kodi v31.0 app is also a huge hub of audio content. One can use the Kodi v31.0 for listening to podcasts and songs. One can also play files from the local device on the Kodi v31.0 app.
Even though the Kodi v31.0 app is powerful enough to meet all your entertainment requirement, it hardly occupies space on your device. Also, did you know that the Kodi v31.0 app is built on an open source and this means that you get to customize the app the way you want to. The Kodi v31.0 app supports more than 300 third-party add-ons. One can use the third-party add-ons for watching content across the world.
Features of Kodi v31.0
- User-friendly interface
- 100% free
- Customizable app
- Videos are segregated on basis of genres.
- Skin can be customized
- Searches best streamable links
- Built on an open-sources
- Latest videos are available
- Supports third-party add-ons
- Huge collection of videos
Download Kodi v31.0
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi v31.0
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of Kodi v31.0 to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi v31.0 app icon to launch Kodi