Kodi v30.4is an amazing online media streaming app. Many users from all across the world depend on the Kodi v30.4 for watching movies and television shows. Are you wondering why despite Netflix people use the Kodi v30.4 app? Well, one doesn’t need to spend a single penny for watching movies and television shows on the Kodi v30.4 app. Apart from that, it is the only media streaming app that supports both audio and the video content. You can also use the Kodi app for enjoying media from your local device. The Kodi v30.4 app is also preferred by most of the users because it is built on an open-source and therefore one has the freedom to customize the app the way you want to.
For a beginning, you can try customizing or changing the skin of the Kodi v30.4 app. If you do not want to waste money on other media streaming apps, then the Kodi app is your best bet. One can also use this app for enjoying podcasts. If you are planning to watch any movie or television show, then it’s time for you to download the Kodi app and enjoy it for free.
Features of Kodi v30.4
- Skin can be customized
- Searches best streamable links
- 100% free
- Latest videos are available
- User-friendly interface
- Built on an open-sources
- Customizable app
- Videos are segregated on basis of genres.
- Huge collection of videos
- Supports third-party add-ons
Download Kodi v30.4
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi v30.4
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of Kodi v30.4 to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi v30.4 app icon to launch Kodi