You have obviously heard about Netflix and Amazon Prime Videos. These are media streaming apps which allows you to watch movies and television shows. Sadly, you can avail their services only if you pay a hefty subscription fee. However, if you are looking for an app that will allow you to watch movies and television shows for free, then you should try the Kodiv29.8app. The Kodi v29.8 app is a free online media streaming app. From this app, you can stream online movies and television shows without any subscription fee. Even though the app allows the users to watch content for free, it doesn’t mean that you have to compromise with the quality of the videos. You can enjoy the content in HD quality in the Kodi v29.8 app. Not only video, the Kodi app also allows the users to enjoy audio content too.
You can enjoy both podcasts and songs on the Kodi v29.8 app. The app has a user-friendly interface and it’s an easy task to navigate through the app. The Kodi v29.8 app can also be used by the users for playing media files from local device too. The app even allows to view the pictures in a bigger screen. In short, the Kodi app is your one-stop entertainment requirement.
Features of Kodi v29.8
- User-friendly interface
- Supports third-party add-ons
- Huge collection of videos
- Latest videos are available
- Skin can be customized
- Searches best streamable links
- Videos are segregated on basis of genres.
- 100% free
- Built on an open-sources
- Customizable app
Download Kodi v29.8
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi v29.8
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of Kodi v29.8 to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi v29.8 app icon to launch Kodi