There are many online media streaming app available in the market. The Kodi v29.6 app is one of the most popular media streaming apps. The Kodi v29.6 app allows the users to enjoy movies and television shows. The Kodi v29.6 app allows the users to stream all the video content in HD quality. When you search for a particular video, the Kodi v29.6 app searches the internet for the most streamable link which is available out there. You can also use the Kodi v29.6 app for enjoying audio content. You can use the Kodi v29.6 app for enjoying podcasts and songs. The huge content which is available in the Kodi v29.6 app, is neatly divided on basis of categories. The neat categorization in the Kodi v29.6 app allows the users to navigate through the app smoothly.
The Kodi v29.6 app is built on an open-source. Therefore, you have the freedom to customize the app the way you want to. The Kodi v29.6 app also supports more than 300 third-party add-ons. These third-party add-ons allow the users to watch local content from all around the globe. The Kodi v29.6 app is a very light-weight app and therefore, the users get to keep the app on their device without occupying much of the space.
Features of Kodi v29.6
- Latest videos are available
- Supports third-party add-ons
- Skin can be customized
- Searches best streamable links
- Videos are segregated on basis of genres.
- Customizable app
- User-friendly interface
- 100% free
- Built on an open-sources
- Huge collection of videos
Download Kodi v29.6
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi v29.6
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of Kodi v29.6 to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi v29.6 app icon to launch Kodi