There are many online media streaming apps. However, the case is that most of the media streaming app is that most of them are paid. For example, both Netflix and Amazon Prime Videos are both paid media streaming apps. But we have Kodi v24.9 app which is a free online media streaming app. One can use the Kodi v24.9 app for enjoying both latest movies and latest episodes of television shows. You can use the Kodi v24.9 app also for enjoying podcasts and songs. The Kodi v24.9 app has a huge hub of both videos and songs. And the videos and songs which are available on the Kodi v24.9 app are neatly categorized. This make exploring the app very easy. The app has a pretty user-friendly interface. And navigating through the app is extremely easy.
The Kodi v24.9 app is a light-weight app. It is built on an open-source and therefore, you get to customize the app the way you want to. Also, the Kodi v24.9 app supports more than 300 third-party add-ons and you can use the app for exploring content from all across the globe. The next time when you want to watch a movie or television show for free, just use the Kodi v24.9 app and you are good to go.
Features of Kodi v24.9
- Built on an open-sources
- Customizable app
- Searches best streamable links
- Videos are segregated on basis of genres.
- Supports third-party add-ons
- Huge collection of videos
- User-friendly interface
- Latest videos are available
- Skin can be customized
- 100% free
Download Kodi v24.9
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi v24.9
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of Kodi v24.9 to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi v24.9 app icon to launch Kodi