Kodi v24.7 is an online media streaming app which can be used by users for watching movies and television shows. You can also use the Kodi v24.7 app for enjoying audio files on songs and podcasts. The Kodi v24.7 app allows the users to enjoy all the audio and video content. The best thing about the Kodi v24.7 app is that it neither requires any subscription or registration fee. The Kodi v24.7 app can be used for absolutely free of cost. Unlike Netflix, which only allows you to enjoy movies and television shows but also to enjoy podcasts and audio files. One can also use the Kodi v24.7 app for playing local media files using the Kodi v24.7 app. The app can also be used for watching the photos as slideshows. The app has a very user-friendly interface. And it is super easy to navigate through the app. The Kodi v24.7 app has also categorized the audio and video content on the basis of the genres.
The Kodi v24.7 app is built on an open-source and therefore, it can be customized the way you want to. The app also supports more than 300 third-party add-ons. Using the third-party add-ons, you can use the app for watching content from all the corners of the world.
Features of Kodi v24.7
- Customizable app
- Supports third-party add-ons
- Searches best streamable links
- Videos are segregated on basis of genres.
- Huge collection of videos
- User-friendly interface
- Latest videos are available
- Skin can be customized
- 100% free
- Built on an open-sources
Download Kodi v24.7
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi v24.7
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of Kodi v24.7 to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi v24.7 app icon to launch Kodi