If you are looking forward to watch a movie or television show for free, then you should try using the Kodi v23.4 app. The Kodi v23.4 app is an online media streaming app which allows the users to watch movies and television shows online. Apart from that, you can use the Kodi v23.4 app for enjoying podcasts and audio files. The app can also be used for playing local files from your local device. One doesn’t need any kind of subscription or registration fee for using the Kodi v23.4 app. The app has a user-friendly interface and navigating through the app is extremely easy. No matter what form of entertainment you are looking forward to, you can use the Kodi v23.4app. It is a mini entertainment center for the phone. It is 100% free. All the videos and audios which are available on Kodi v23.4 app is divided neatly on basis of different categories and this makes navigation through the app easier.
The Kodi v23.4 app has a very user-friendly interface. You can also customize the app according to your wish. The app is also built on an open-source and therefore, customizing the Kodi v23.4 app is pretty easy. It is also a very light-weight app.
Features of Kodi v23.4
- Skin can be customized
- Built on an open-sources
- User-friendly interface
- Huge collection of videos
- Customizable app
- Supports third-party add-ons
- Searches best streamable links
- 100% free
- Videos are segregated on basis of genres.
- Latest videos are available
Download Kodi v23.4
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi v23.4
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of Kodi v23.4 to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi v23.4 app icon to launch Kodi