Kodi v23.1 is a media streaming app. You must be wondering that there are such a huge number of media streaming apps online and what exactly makes Kodi v23.1 unique? Well, for start the Kodi v23.1 app is a free media streaming app and secondly, it supports both audio and the video content. You can use the Kodi v23.1 app for watching the latest movie and television shows. When you search for a video on the Kodi v23.1 app, it brings the most streamable link which is available out there and allows you to watch that video in HD quality. You can also use the Kodi v23.1 app for enjoying multimedia files from your local device too. There is no subscription or registration fee for using the Kodi v23.1 app. The app also has a user-friendly interface and navigating through the app can be done even by a newbie.
The Kodi v23.1 app is built on an open-source. It means that you get to customize the Kodi v23.1 app the way you want. All the videos and audio content which are present on the Kodi v23.1 app are divided on the basis of different categories and this allows the users to navigate through the app. You can also use the Kodi v23.1 app for enjoying podcast and songs too.
Features of Kodi v23.1
- Supports third-party add-ons
- Searches best streamable links
- Videos are segregated on basis of genres.
- Latest videos are available
- User-friendly interface
- Huge collection of videos
- Skin can be customized
- Built on an open-sources
- 100% free
- Customizable app
Download Kodi v23.1
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi v23.1
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of Kodi v23.1 to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi v23.1 app icon to launch Kodi