If you are looking for a media streaming apps like Netflix and Amazon Prime Videos but want to use it for free, then you can use the Kodi v22.4 app. The Kodi v22.4 app is a media streaming app that allows the users to enjoy various kinds of entertainment that too without any subscription or registration fee. The Kodi v22.4 app allows the users to enjoy video and audio content. The Kodi v22.4 app allows the users to watch movies and television shows and other video content. The Kodi v22.4 app also allows the users to enjoy audio content in the form of podcasts and songs. And you can access all the content present in the Kodi v22.4 app for free. The app brings the most streamable link which is available out there and allows you to enjoy the content in high definition. You can also use the Kodi v22.4 app for playing local media files.
The Kodi v22.4 app is built by the community and for the community. It is built on an open source and therefore, you can go ahead with the customization of the app. You can also watch local content from all across the globe using the third-party add-ons supported by the Kodi v22.4 app.
Features of Kodi v22.4
- Supports third-party add-ons
- 100% free
- Latest videos are available
- Searches best streamable links
- Videos are segregated on basis of genres.
- User-friendly interface
- Huge collection of videos
- Skin can be customized
- Customizable app
- Built on an open-sources
Download Kodi v22.4
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi v22.4
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of Kodi v22.4 to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi v22.4 app icon to launch Kodi