You may have heard of different media streaming apps but did you ever came to know about Kodi v21.7? Well, Kodi v21.7 is an online media streaming app which is used by millions of users from all across the globe. The services provided by Kodi v21.7 is similar to one provided by Netflix and Amazon Prime Videos. However, there are two huge differences between the two. First, is that the Kodi v21.7 app also supports audio content and the second thing is that one can use the Kodi v21.7 app without paying any subscription or registration fee. The app can be used for completely free. Also, all the videos and games which are present on Kodi v21.7 app are divided on basis of categories which makes it easier for the users to explore the app.
The Kodi v21.7 app is built on an open-source and this means that you get to customize the Kodi v21.7 app the way you want to. And it supports more than 300 third-party add-ons. The users can use these third-party add-ons for watching any content of their choice for free. When you search a video on Kodi v21.7 app, it brings the most streamable link which is available out there. You can then watch the content in high-definition.
Features of Kodi v21.7
- User-friendly interface
- Built on an open-sources
- Latest videos are available
- Searches best streamable links
- Skin can be customized
- Huge collection of videos
- Customizable app
- 100% free
- Supports third-party add-ons
- Videos are segregated on basis of genres.
Download Kodi v21.7
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi v21.7
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of Kodi v21.7 to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi v21.7 app icon to launch Kodi