If you are looking for a good media streaming app, you should consider using the Kodi v21.4 app. This is an online media streaming app which the users can use for free. Unlike Netflix, it doesn’t need any kind of subscription or registration fee. Also, the Kodi v21.4 app apart from the video content supports a huge content of audio files. You can use the Kodi v21.4 app for watching movies, television shows, podcasts, songs and other videos too. The app also allows the users to play files from their local device. It is a light-weight app. Next time, when you want to enjoy any movie or television show, just use the Kodi v21.4 app and you are good to go. It is a very light-weight app and will hardly occupy any spaces on your device. You can use the app for checking all the latest and trending videos and songs.
All the videos which are present on Kodi v21.4 app are divided on basis of genres and this makes navigation through the app extremely easy. Kodi v21.4 app is built on an open-source and you can customize the app according to your wish. You can also watch local content with the help of Kodi v21.4 app.
Features of Kodi v21.4
- Built on an open-sources
- Latest videos are available
- Searches best streamable links
- Skin can be customized
- Customizable app
- Videos are segregated on basis of genres.
- User-friendly interface
- 100% free
- Supports third-party add-ons
- Huge collection of videos
Download Kodi v21.4
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi v21.4
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of Kodi v21.4 to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi v21.4 app icon to launch Kodi