There are many media streaming apps online like Netfix. However, one needs to pay for the services of these online media streaming app but that is not true for the Kodi v19.6 app. The Kodi v19.6 app is a free online media streaming ap. It supports a wide variety of videos and audio content. One can use the Kodi v19.6 app for enjoying movies, television shows, podcasts and songs. Not only this, the Kodi v19.6 app also allows the users to play the local media files from their device. When you search a content in the Kodi v19.6 app, it brings the best streamable link which is available out there and then it allows the users to enjoy the content in HD. It is also a very light-weight app. You can check all the latest and trending videos on the Kodi v19.6 app for free.
Also, the Kodi v19.6 app is highly customizable, thanks to the fact that it is built on an open-source. One can also use the Kodi v19.6 app for watching content all over the world. It is possible because the Kodi v19.6 app supports hundreds of third-party add-ons. The next time, when you want to enjoy any movie and television show for free, just use the Kodi v19.6 app.
Features of Kodi v19.6
- Searches best streamable links
- Built on an open-sources
- Videos are segregated on basis of genres.
- User-friendly interface
- Huge collection of videos
- 100% free
- Supports third-party add-ons
- Latest videos are available
- Skin can be customized
- Customizable app
Download Kodi v19.6
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi v19.6
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of Kodi v19.6 to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi v19.6 app icon to launch Kodi