If you are looking for a good media streaming app where you can watch movies and television shows online, then you should use the Kodi v19.4 app. The Kodi v19.4 app is a popular online media streaming app which has a huge collection of videos and audio content. You can watch both movies and the latest episodes of any television shows on the Kodi v19.4 app and not only this, you can stream all the video content in high quality. The Kodi v19.4 app also allows the users to enjoy podcasts and songs. You can also use the Kodi v19.4 app for enjoying local media content. All the services provided by Kodi v19.4 can be used for free. The app has a very user-friendly interface and navigating through the app is extremely easy. All the audio and video content which are present on Kodi v19.4 app are neatly categorized. This makes it easier for the users to navigate through the app.
A trademark of the Kodi v19.4 app is that it supports more than 400 third-party add-ons. One can use these third-party add-ons for enjoying content from all over the world. Also, the Kodi v19.4 app supports heavy customization. It is because the app has been developed on an open-source.
Features of Kodi v19.4
- Skin can be customized
- Huge collection of videos
- Searches best streamable links
- Built on an open-sources
- 100% free
- Supports third-party add-ons
- Latest videos are available
- Customizable app
- Videos are segregated on basis of genres.
- User-friendly interface
Download Kodi v19.4
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi v19.4
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of Kodi v19.4 to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi v19.4 app icon to launch Kodi