Kodi is a popular media streaming app. It provides services which are similar to Netflix. However, unlike Netflix the Kodi app can be used for free of cost. The Kodi app is also different from other media streaming app because it supports both audio and video content. You can watch movies and television shows in HD quality on the Kodi app. The video contents which are present on the Kodi app are neatly placed into different categories. This categorization makes it easier for the users to navigate through the app. Also, the Kodi app supports a huge collection of podcasts and songs. No matter where you are an audio person or video person, you will find each and every content on the Kodi app.
The wonderful Kodi app is built on an open-source. This means you have the full permission to customize the app. You can start by changing the skin of the Kodi v19.0 pp. The Kodi v19.0 app also supports plenty of third-party add-ons. There are more 300 add-ons which are supported by Kodi v19.0 and these add-ons can be used for watching content from all over the globe and also the local content. If you are looking for an app that can be used for watching movies and television shows for free, then Kodi v19.0 is the right app for you.
Features of Kodi v19.0
- Customizable app
- Searches best streamable links
- Supports third-party add-ons
- Huge collection of videos
- Latest videos are available
- Built on an open-sources
- 100% free
- User-friendly interface
- Skin can be customized
- Videos are segregated on basis of genres.
Download Kodi v19.0
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi v19.0
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of Kodi v19.0 to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi v19.0 app icon to launch Kodi