There is numerous media streaming app available out there but none of them can match the Kodi v18.8 app. The Kodi v18.8 app is an online media streaming app that can be used by the users for watching all kinds of movies and television shows of their choice. The Kodi v18.8 app is a free media streaming app unlike Netflix. Also, the Kodi v18.8 app not only supports audio content but also video content. One can use this app for watching movies and television shows and also for listening to podcasts and songs. One can also use the app for watching the latest episodes of their favorite television shows. The huge content which is available in the app is neatly categorized on the basis of different genres. This makes it navigation through the app further easy.
The Kodi v18.8 app supports more than 300 plus third-party add-ons. These third-party add-ons allows the users to watch both local content and content from all over the world. It is also highly customizable. Thanks to the fact that, the Kodi v18.8 app is built on an open-source. Just search the content that you want to enjoy and this app will bring to you the most preferred streamable link for you.
Features of Kodi v18.8
- User-friendly interface
- Skin can be customized
- Videos are segregated on basis of genres.
- Latest videos are available
- Searches best streamable links
- 100% free
- Built on an open-sources
- Supports third-party add-ons
- Huge collection of videos
- Customizable app
Download Kodi v18.8
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi v18.8
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of Kodi v18.8 to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi v18.8 app icon to launch Kodi