Kodi v17.1 is an online media streaming app. If you are looking for an app that allows you to watch movies and television shows, then you should give Kodi v17.1 a try. The Kodi v17.1 app allows the users to watch movies and television shows for free. What makes Kodi v17.1 app different from other online media streaming app is because this app supports a huge content of audio things. The Kodi v17.1 app supports the users to listen to podcasts and all the trending songs. The Kodi v17.1 app is the perfect entertainment source where you can watch both audio and video content.
The Kodi v17.1 app also supports more than 300 types of third-party add-ons. With the third-party add-ons present in the Kodi v17.1 app, the users can watch content from all around the world which also includes local content. Also, the Kodi v17.1 app is built on an open-source. This app is built for the community and by the community. As a result, you can heavily customize the Kodi v17.1 app. For the first, you can try changing the skin of the Kodi v17.1 app. The Kodi v17.1 app is the perfect app to watch any movies and television shows of your choice. Also, the app has a very user-friendly interface.
Features of Kodi v17.1
- Videos are segregated on basis of genres.
- 100% free
- Skin can be customized
- Searches best streamable links
- Customizable app
- Supports third-party add-ons
- Latest videos are available
- Huge collection of videos
- User-friendly interface
- Built on an open-sources
Download Kodi v17.1
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi v17.1
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of Kodi v17.1 to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi v17.1 app icon to launch Kodi