With hundreds of online media streaming app flooding the market, it can be difficult to choose the online media streaming app on which you should rely. Well, let me introduce you to the Kodi v16.5 app which is a popular media streaming. There are two reasons why you should consider Kodi v16.5. Firstly, it provides its service for free and secondly, it houses both audio and video content. The Kodi v16.5 app allows you to enjoy all the latest movies and episodes of television shows. Similarly, you can use the Kodi v16.5 app for listening to podcasts and the latest songs. When you search a video or audio on the Kodi v16.5 app, it searches the web and brings you the best streaming link which is available out there and provides you the link.
Also, what makes Kodi v16.5 app different from other online media streaming app is the fact that it is built on an open-source and therefore it can be heavily customized by its users. The Kodi v16.5 app supports hundreds of third-party add-ons which allows you to watch content from across the globe and that too for free. Next time when you want to watch a movie or want to enjoy a song, just open the Kodi v16.5 app and you are good to go.
Features of Kodi v16.5
- Huge collection of videos
- Skin can be customized
- Searches best streamable links
- Built on an open-sources
- Supports third-party add-ons
- Latest videos are available
- 100% free
- User-friendly interface
- Videos are segregated on basis of genres.
- Customizable app
Download Kodi v16.5
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi v16.5
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of Kodi v16.5 to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi v16.5 app icon to launch Kodi