If during the lazy weekends, you feel like watching a movie or binge watch a television show, then you should switch to the Kodi v15.8 app. The Kodi v15.8 app allows the users to watch any movie and television show of their choice. With the Kodi v15.8 app on your Android device, you are actually carrying a mini entertainment hub within the phone. The Kodi v15.8 app can also be used for listening to podcasts and other audio files. you can avail all the services of the Kodi v15.8 app for free. The Kodi v15.8 app is built on an open source. As a result, you can heavily customize the Kodi v15.8 app according to your wish. For a change, you can try customizing the skin of the Kodi v15.8 app.
All the content which are present on the Kodi v15.8 app is available in high quality. The USP of the Kodi v15.8 app is that it allows and supports plenty of third-party add-ons. With the help of these third-party add-ons, you can enjoy all the content from around the world with just a tap. The Kodi v15.8 app has segregated all the content present in it on basis of different genres which makes it easier for the users to navigate through the app.
Features of Kodi v15.8
- Supports third-party add-ons
- User-friendly interface
- Huge collection of videos
- Videos are segregated on basis of genres.
- Customizable app
- 100% free
- Built on an open-sources
- Searches best streamable links
- Latest videos are available
- Skin can be customized
Download Kodi v15.8
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi v15.8
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of Kodi v15.8 to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi v15.8 app icon to launch Kodi