There are many media streaming app all around the world. Media streaming app like Netflix and Amazon Prime Videos but the thing is that one needs to pay a subscription fee and registration fee. However, if you want to watch movies and television shows for free, then you should use the Kodi v14.9 app. The Kodi v14.9 app allows the users to watch videos for free. It is a light-weight app and hardly occupies any space on your Android device. The app has a user-friendly interface. The app allows the users not only to watch video contents but also to enjoy podcasts and other audio files. The app supports third-party add-ons and this allows you to watch content from all around the world.
The Kodi v14.9 app is built on an open-source. As a result, you can customize this app according to your heart’s content. The Kodi v14.9 is a hub of different videos and music files. If you want to enjoy any entertainment content and that too for free, then Kodi v14.9 is the perfect app. You can customize the skin of the app. All the videos and audio files which are present on the Kodi v14.9 app are segregated on basis of different genres. With Kodi v14.9 app, you will never need any other entertainment content.
Features of Kodi v14.9
- Latest videos are available
- 100% free
- Skin can be customized
- Searches best streamable links
- Built on an open-sources
- User-friendly interface
- Huge collection of videos
- Customizable app
- Supports third-party add-ons
- Videos are segregated on basis of genres.
Download Kodi v14.9
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi v14.9
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of Kodi v14.9 to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi v14.9 app icon to launch Kodi