Kodi v14.6 is an online media streaming app which is highly popular. You can use the Kodi app for streaming videos from all around the globe. The video content which is present in the Kodi app is divided on basis of the categories. This make it easier for the users to navigate through the app easily. The Kodi v14.6 app also has a huge collection of audio content which includes tons of podcasts and songs. No matter whether you want to enjoy audio content or video content, you can do it all in the Kodi v14.6 app. Another interesting fact is that the Kodi app is built on an open-source. It means that the Kodi app is developed for the community and by the community. The Kodi app can be further used by the used for playing multimedia files from the local device and this also include images.
The Kodi v14.6 app supports third-party add-ons. These third/part add-ons allow the users to watch content from all across the world. The best part is that there is no subscription fee for using the Kodi app. With Kodi v14.6app on your device, you actually have a mini-entertainment hub on your device. With Kodi on your device, you will never need any other media streaming app.
Features of Kodi v14.6
- Skin can be customized
- Supports third-party add-ons
- Videos are segregated on basis of genres.
- Searches best streamable links
- Huge collection of videos
- Latest videos are available
- 100% free
- Built on an open-sources
- Customizable app
- User-friendly interface
Download Kodi v14.6
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi v14.6
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of Kodi v14.6 to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi v14.6 app icon to launch Kodi