Kodi v14.0 is an online media streaming app which allows the users to watch all the entertainment content for free. You can use the Kodi v14.0 app for watching any film and television show of your choice. You will find all the latest movies and television shows on the Kodi v14.0 app. The app is very light-weight and will hardly occupy any space on your device. The app also has a huge collection of podcasts and music. If you are more of an audio person, you can use the Kodi v14.0 app for listening to podcasts in a go. You can avail all the services provided by this app for free. The Kodi v14.0 app is built on an open-source and this means that you can customize the app according to your add-ons.
The Kodi v14.0 app is loved by all because it supports third-party add-ons. With the third-party add-ons available on Kodi v14.0, you can literally watch content from anywhere in any language. The app has a very user-friendly interface and everything on the app is sorted and placed on basis of its categories and genres. To give your own very personal touch to the Kodi v14.0 app, try changing the skin of the Kodi v14.0 app. This app is enough to meet all your entertainment requirement.
Features of Kodi v14.0
- Supports third-party add-ons
- Huge collection of videos
- Videos are segregated on basis of genres.
- Searches best streamable links
- Skin can be customized
- User-friendly interface
- Customizable app
- Latest videos are available
- 100% free
- Built on an open-sources
Download Kodi v14.0
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi v14.0
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of Kodi v14.0 to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi v14.0 app icon to launch Kodi