Who doesn’t love to watch movies and television shows as a source of entertainment during free time? We all know that the media streaming apps are a great source for watching movies and television shows. But we often get sad because these media streaming apps charge a very high price for their services. However, this is not the case with the Kodi v12.9 app. The Kodi v12.9 app is a free media streaming app. With the Kodi v12.9 app on your Android smartphone, you can watch any movie and television show of your choice. The Kodi v12.9 app has a very user-friendly interface and navigating through the app is extremely easy. The Kodi v12.9 app is for all the users out there who doesn’t want to pay any subscription fee while watching a movie or television show.
You can also use the Kodi v12.9 app for enjoying audio content. The app has a huge collection of songs and podcasts. If you are more of an audio person, you can enjoy the audio files available here. The Kodi v12.9 app is built on an open source and this means that you can customize this app according to your preference. The app supports third-party add-ons which ensure that you are able to enjoy content from all over the world.
Features of Kodi v12.9
- Huge collection of videos
- Searches best streamable links
- Supports third-party add-ons
- Built on an open-sources
- Skin can be customized
- Videos are segregated on basis of genres.
- 100% free
- Customizable app
- Latest videos are available
- User-friendly interface
Download Kodi v12.9
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi v12.9
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of Kodi v12.9 to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi v12.9 app icon to launch Kodi