We have all heard that Amazon Prime Videos and Netflix are the best media streaming websites which are available out there. Well, one cannot deny the fact that you have to pay a hefty price for watching videos on these sites. If you are unable to afford it, just switch to the Kodi v12.0 app. The Kodi v12.0 app is an online media streaming app which is available for the users to watch movies and television shows. There is neither any registration or subscription fee for using the Kodi app. You can enjoy all the video content available in Kodi v12.0 for free. One can also use the Kodi app for enjoying audio content and this includes the podcasts and songs.
The Kodi app is a very handy app when it comes to meet your entertainment requirements. This is a very light-weight app and doesn’t consume much of a space on your device. The Kodi v12.0 app is built by the community for the community. It is built on an open-source and therefore, you have the option of customizing the app you want. The Kodi v12.0 app also supports third-party add-ons. And these will help you in fetching content from all over the world. With Kodi v12.0 app on your device, you will never switch to any other media streaming app.
Features of Kodi v12.0
- Huge collection of videos
- 100% free
- Built on an open-sources
- Latest videos are available
- Videos are segregated on basis of genres.
- Searches best streamable links
- Supports third-party add-ons
- Skin can be customized
- Customizable app
- User-friendly interface
Download Kodi v12.0
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi v12.0
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of Kodi v12.0 to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi v12.0 app icon to launch Kodi