Kodi v11.1 is an online media streaming app. Kodi v11.1 is highly popular across the world because it allows the users to enjoy the media content for free. With Kodi v11.1 on your Android. You can watch movies and television shows. The service which is provided by Kodi v11.1 app can be compared to the one provided by Netflix, the only difference is that the entire service can be availed for free. Not only Kodi v11.1 allows the users to binge watch anything but also give you a platform to enjoy podcasts and other audio files which of course, include all the songs too. Kodi v11.1 app is a very light-weight app and it doesn’t consume much of the space on your Android device.
Kodi v11.1 supports third-party add-ons. These third-party add-ons come very handy when one wants to explore content from all over the world. You can customize the Kodi v11.1 app according to your preference because it is built on an open-source. When you search a video on Kodi v11.1, the app searches the entire web to bring out the best streamable links which are available online. And then you can use this streamable links to enjoy videos in high definition. All the videos present on Kodi v11.1 can be found on their respective categories.
Features of Kodi v11.1
- Skin can be customized
- Huge collection of videos
- Latest videos are available
- Searches best streamable links
- Videos are segregated on basis of genres.
- Customizable app
- Built on an open-sources
- User-friendly interface
- Supports third-party add-ons
- 100% free
Download Kodi v11.1
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi v11.1
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of Kodi v11.1 to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi v11.1 app icon to launch Kodi