Kodi v10.2 is an online media streaming app. With Kodi v10.2 on your Android, you have the freedom of watching movies and television shows for free. If during your vacation time, you keep on searching for an app that allows you to enjoy video content for free, then you should stop it because now you have Kodi v10.2. The Kodi v10.2 app search the complete web and brings out the best streamable link which is available out there. Later, you can use Kodi v10.2 for watching videos in high definition. One can also use Kodi v10.2 app for listening to podcasts online.
Kodi v10.2 is built on an open platform and this is a piece of good news for many because it allows the users to customize the app according to their preference. Kodi v10.2 allows the users to enjoy free audio and video content. Kodi v10.2 also supports third-party add-ons. The third-party add-ons allow the users to enjoy content from all around the world. With Kodi v10.2 on your device, you will never need any other online media streaming app. Kodi v10.2 has categorized all the videos in their respective place. This makes it easier for the users to navigate through the app quickly. It is a very light-weight app.
Features of Kodi v10.2
- Skin can be customized
- Searches best streamable links
- Huge collection of videos
- Videos are segregated on basis of genres.
- Supports third-party add-ons
- Built on an open-sources
- Customizable app
- Latest videos are available
- 100% free
- User-friendly interface
Download Kodi v10.2
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi v10.2
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of Kodi v10.2 to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi v10.2 app icon to launch Kodi