During our free time, we all like to watch a movie and during the weekends who doesn’t love to binge watch a television series or a web series? Well, for enjoying this entertainment videos, it is important to have a good media streaming sites and what better media streaming app is there if not the Kodi 9.11 RC 1? The Kodi 9.11 RC 1 is a popular media streaming app that allows the users to watch movies and television series. Unlike many other media streaming app like Netflix and Amazon Prime videos, Kodi 9.11 RC 1 can be used for free. Whether you want to watch an old video or the latest video that is making round on the internet, you can find it all on the Kodi 9.11 RC 1 app.
Kodi 9.11 RC 1 app has divided and placed the huge collection of videos which are present on it on basis of its categories. The Kodi 9.11 RC 1 app is built on an open source and therefore, it an e customized by the users the way they want. The skin of the app can be changed too. Kodi 9.11 RC 1 has a very user-friendly interface and using the app is extremely easy even for a newbie. If you are looking for an app to watch movies and series for free, then Kodi 9.11 RC 1 is the perfect app for you.
Features of Kodi 9.11 RC 1
- Videos are segregated on basis of genres.
- Customizable app
- Built on an open-sources
- Latest videos are available
- Huge collection of videos
- Searches best streamable links
- Skin can be customized
- Supports third-party add-ons
- 100% free
- User-friendly interface
Download Kodi 9.11 RC 1
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi 9.11 RC 1
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of Kodi 9.11 RC 1 to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi 9.11 RC 1 app icon to launch Kodi