Kodi 10.2 is a media streaming app. You can use the Kodi 10.2 app if you want to watch movie and television shows for free. Kodi 10.2 is a very popular option for media streaming app. Kodi 10.2 brings the best streaming link from all over the internet and this allows the users to watch movies and television shows for free. The videos which are available on Kodi 10.2 are segregated on basis of genres. This easy categorization allows the users to navigate through the app very easily. Kodi 10.2 provides a service that is parallel to Netflix and Amazon Prime.
Kodi 10.2 has all the collection of all the latest videos. Kodi 10.2 is built on an open source. The development of Kodi 10.2 on an open source is a huge plus point because it allows the users to hugely customize the app. Kodi 10.2 is a light-weight app and it will occupy for very minimal space on your device. Kodi 10.2 also supports third-party add-ons and this allows the users to watch content from all over the world and that too for free. There is no subscription fee for using Kodi 10.2. You can download the Kodi app to watch a movie or television shows for free.
Features of Kodi 10.2
- Latest videos are available
- Huge collection of videos
- Videos are segregated on basis of genres.
- Skin can be customized
- Searches best streamable links
- Supports third-party add-ons
- User-friendly interface
- 100% free
- Customizable app
- Built on an open-sources
Download Kodi 10.2
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi 10.2
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of Kodi 10.2 to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi 10.2 app icon to launch Kodi