If you are looking for a good media streaming app, then Kodi v11.0 RC2 is the perfect app. Kodi v11.0 RC2 is an online media streaming app that allows the users to watch plenty of movies and television shows. The app is 100 % free and you can use Kodi v11.0 RC2 for watching free movies and television show. Kodi v11.0 RC2 is highly customizable app because it is built on an open source. One can also change the skin of the Kodi v11.0 RC2 to give a personalized look. The app is user-friendly interface. All the thousands of videos which are available on Kodi v11.0 RC2 are properly categorized. This makes it easier for the users to navigate through the app easily.
Kodi v11.0 RC2 supports third-party add-ons. And the third-party add-ons which are available on Kodi v11.0 RC2 allows the users to watch the content from all over the world for free. The videos available on the app are of high quality. It is a light-weight app and it can be easily used on your Android smartphone. Kodi v11.0 RC2 is the perfect app if you are looking forward to entertainment. In this post, we will now first discuss the features of Kodi v11.0 RC2 and after that we will tell you how you can download and install Kodi v11.0 RC2 on your Android smartphone.
Features of Kodi v11.0 RC2
- Customizable app
- Huge collection of videos
- 100% free
- Latest videos are available
- Entertainment app
- Skin can be customized
- User-friendly interface
- Supports third-party add-ons
- Searches best streamable links
- Videos are segregated on basis of genres.
- Built on an open-sources
Download Kodi v11.0 RC2
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi v11.0 RC2
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of Kodi v11.0 RC2 to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi v11.0 RC2 app icon to launch Kodi