Kodi 17.5 is an online media platform through which the users can watch online movies and television shows for free. Kodi v17.5 is a media streaming app. This online media streaming app fetches your content from all over the world. The Kodi app allows the users to access all the video content present on the app for free. The huge collection of videos of movies and television shows which are available on Kodi 17.5are divided into their respective categories. There is neither any registration or subscription fee for using the Kodi app.
Kodi 17.5 is highly customizable. Kodi is built on an open source, and this allows the users to customize the app highly. One can also use Kodi 17.5 to listen to their favorite podcasts.
Features of Kodi v17.5
Kodi v17.5 is filled with many impressive features here is a list of it.
- Third-party add-ons are allowed in Kodi v17.5 which fetches you content from all over the globe
- The skin of Kodi v17.5 can be changed according to your preference.
- All the latest movies and episodes are updated on the app.
- It has a user-friendly interface
- There is no registration fee.
- The videos available on Kodi are categorized into a suitable category.
- You can also enjoy podcasts.
- There is no subscription fee.
- It is available across all the platforms
- The Kodi app allows users to watch videos like television shows and movies online.
Download Kodi v17.5
Follow the step guide which is given below to download and install Kodi v17.5on your Android smartphone.
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi v17.5
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded the file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of Kodi v17.5 to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi v17.5app icon to launch Kodi v17.5
You are now ready to explore a wide variety of video content available on Kodi v17.5