Kodi v18 Leia- Beta 3is an app designed for both Android and iOS users. It is an online media streaming app which allows the users to search and watch movies and television shows. The Kodi app is a media streaming app that allows the users to watch videos in high definition. It is a complete entertainment package. The Kodi app also supports podcasts and you can listen to these podcasts on go. The Kodi v18 Leia- Beta 3 app is the perfect app to have if you are looking for an entertainment app.
Third-party add-ons are allowed in Kodi v18 Leia- Beta 3 app and this works as a huge plus because it enables the users to watch content from all over the world. The Kodi v18 Leia- Beta 3 app can also be customized according to the preference of the users. In this post, we will guide how you can download Kodi app on your Android smartphone.
Features of Kodi v18 Leia- Beta 3
Kodi v18 Beta 3 is filled with many impressive features here is a list of it.
- The videos are categorized into a suitable category.
- It is available across all the platforms
- There is no registration fee.
- You can also enjoy podcasts.
- All the latest movies and episodes are updated on the app.
- The skin of Kodi v18 Beta 3can be changed according to your The app allows the users to watch videos like television shows and movies online.
- It has a user-friendly interface
- There is no subscription fee.
- Third-party add-ons are allowed in Kodi v18 Leia- Beta 3 which fetches you content from all over the globe
Download Kodi v18 Leia- Beta 3
Follow the step guide which is given below to download and install Kodi v18 Leia- Beta 3 on your Android smartphone.
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi v18 Leia- Beta 3
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded the file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of 13.1 BETA 1to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi v18 Leia- Beta 3 app icon to launch Kodi v18 Leia- Beta 3
You are now ready to explore a wide variety of video content available on Kodi v18 Leia- Beta 3