Kodi is an online media streaming app. With Kodi on your Android device, you can watch movies and television shows. The Kodi app can also be used by the users to listen to podcasts. The Kodi app is a beautiful app which allows the users to watch movies and television online. The app has a good user-friendly interface. The movies and television shows which are present in Kodi ate placed in their suitable genres and categories. The Kodi app allows the users to watch everything for free.
The Kodi app is built on an open platform and therefore, it is highly customizable. You can customize the Kodi app on basis of your personal choice. If you are looking for a free platform that allows the users to enjoy video content, then Kodi is the app for you.
Features of Kodi 12
12 is filled with many impressive features here is a list of it.
- Third-party add-ons are allowed in Kodi 12which fetches you content from all over the globe
- It has a user-friendly interface
- It is available across all the platforms
- All the latest movies and episodes are updated on the app.
- The app allows the users to watch videos like television shows and movies online.
- There is no subscription fee.
- The videos are categorized into a suitable category.
- There is no registration fee.
- You can also enjoy podcasts.
- The skin of Kodi 12 can be changed according to your preference.
Download Kodi 12
Follow the step guide which is given below to download and install Kodi 12on your Android smartphone.
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi 12
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded the file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of 14.1 BETA 1to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi 12app icon to launch Kodi 12
You are now ready to explore a wide variety of video content available on Kodi 12