If you want to watch all sort of entertainment videos in your Android device, there is no better choice than Kodi 14.0 Beta 4. This wonderful app allows users to watch online media content. All the videos which are available on Kodi 14.0 Beta 4 can be accessed by the users for free. The app brings you the best streaming sites from all over the world and allows you to enjoy videos in HD quality from one source only.
One can also use Kodi 14.0 Beta 4 to listen to podcasts. The app is available across multiple platforms. It has a user-friendly interface and is highly customizable. It is built on an open-source and therefore, feel free to customize the app the way you want to. With Kodi on your Android device, you will never feel any requirement to have any other entertainment app.
Features of Kodi 14.0 BETA 4
Kodi 14.0 BETA 4 is filled with many impressive features here is a list of it.
- Third-party add-ons are allowed in Kodi 14.0 BETA 4 which fetches you content from all over the globe
- All the latest movies and episodes are updated on the app.
- It is available across all the platforms.
- There is no registration fee.
- The skin of Kodi 14.0 BETA 4 can be changed according to your preference.
- The app allows the users to watch videos like television shows and movies online.
- There is no subscription fee.
- You can also enjoy podcasts.
- It has a user-friendly interface The videos are categorized into a suitable category.
Download Kodi 14.0 BETA 4
Follow the step guide which is given below to download and install Kodi 14.0 BETA 4on your Android smartphone.
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi 14.0 BETA 4
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded the file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of 14.2 BETA 1to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi 14.0 BETA 4app icon to launch Kodi 14.0 BETA 4
You are now ready to explore a wide variety of video content available on Kodi 14.0 BETA 4