Kodi 14.0 is a media center app. It provides the users an open source and free platform to enjoy online media for free. Kodi14.0 doesn’t have any videos on its own but it brings the best streaming links from all over the web and allows you to enjoy a video of your choice. You can also use the Kodi 14.0 app of your Android device to play local videos. The app supports third-party plugins that allows you to access content from all over the world. Kodi 14.0 is built on an open platform and it allows its users to customize the app.
Kodi 14.0 can be used by the users to enjoy music videos, television, radio, add-ons, pictures and videos. It is an award-winning app and is defined by its developers as the ultimate entertainment hub.
Features of Kodi 14.0
Kodi 14.0 is filled with many impressive features here is a list of it.
- The videos are categorized into a suitable category.
- The skin of Kodi 14.0 can be changed according to your preference.
- The app allows the users to watch videos like television shows and movies online.
- It is available across all the platforms.
- It has a user-friendly interface.
- There is no registration fee.
- Third-party add-ons are allowed in Kodi 14.0 which fetches you content from all over the globe There is no subscription fee.
- You can also enjoy podcasts.
- All the latest movies and episodes are updated on the app.
Download Kodi 14.0
Follow the step guide which is given below to download and install Kodi 14.0on your Android smartphone.
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi 14.0
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded the file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of 15.2 BETA 1to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi 14.0app icon to launch Kodi 14.0
You are now ready to explore a wide variety of video content available on Kodi 14.0