Kodi 16.0 Beta 5 is an entertainment app through which one can watch movies and television shows to their heart content. The app allows the users to indulge in all the high quality videos for free. With the user-friendly interface, using Kodi 16.0 Beta 5 becomes very easy. Kodi 16.0 Beta 5 also allows the users to listen to podcasts.
Kodi 16.0 Beta 5 also allows the third-party add-ons and this allows the users to watch more videos. If you have Kodi 16.0 Beta 5 on your Android smartphone, you actually have a mini entertainment device.
Features of Kodi 16.0 BETA 5
Kodi 16.0 BETA 5 is filled with many impressive features here is a list of it.
- The videos are categorized into a suitable category.
- There is no subscription fee.
- The skin of 0 BETA 5 can be changed according to your preference.
- There is no registration fee.
- You can also enjoy podcasts.
- All the latest movies and episodes are updated on the app.
- Third-party add-ons are allowed which fetches you content from all over the globe.
- It has a user-friendly interface.
- It allows watching videos like television shows and movies online.
- It is available across all the platforms.
Download Kodi 16.0 BETA 5
Follow the step guide given below to download and install Kodi 16.0 BETA 5on your Android smartphone.
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources”.
- Download Kodi 16.0 BETA 5
- Tap on the downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install”.
- Wait for the installation process to be completed.
- Tap on the app icon to launch Kodi 16.0 BETA 5
You are now ready to explore the video content available on Kodi 16.0 BETA 5