Kodi 16.0Beta 2 is a popular online media app where the users from all over the world can watch online media. You can watch all kinds of videos on this app. Whether you are a movie person or a television series person, you can rely on Kodi 16.0Beta 2 to binge watch the videos. Apart from this, one podcast in this app isn’t that amazing. What fascinates the users is the fact that the developers don’t charge a penny for accessing these services from the app.
Kodi 16.0Beta 2 is built on an open platform, and this means that it can be customized to a huge extent by users. Feel free to give a personal touch to this app. Kodi 16.0Beta 2 supports third-party add-ons which increases the number of services which are provided by the app.
Features of Kodi 16.0Beta 2
Kodi 16.0Beta 2 is filled with many impressive features here is a list of it.
- There is no subscription fee.
- The videos are categorized into a suitable category.
- It allows watching videos like television shows and movies online.
- There is no registration fee.
- The skin of Kodi 16.0Beta 2can is changed according to your preference.
- It has a user-friendly interface.
- It is available across all the platforms.
- All the latest movies and episodes are updated on the app.
- You can also enjoy podcasts.
- Third-party add-ons are allowed which fetches you content from all over the globe.
Download Kodi 16.0Beta 2
Follow the step guide given below to download and install Kodi 16.0Beta 2 on your Android smartphone.
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi 16.0Beta 2
- Tap on the downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of Kodi to be completed.
- Tap on the app icon to launch Kodi 16.0Beta 2
You are now ready to explore the video content available on Kodi 16.0Beta 2