If you are looking for an app for your iOS that allows you to watch free movies and television series, then Kodi 16.0 BETA 5 is the app for you. The app has a huge collection of videos, and these videos can be accessed for free by the users. Apart from videos, the app also supports podcasts. You can listen to informative podcasts on this app. All the content available on this app is placed in their suitable genres. There is no registration and subscription fee for using Kodi.
Kodi 16.0 BETA 5 supports third-party add-ons, and this feature of the app allows the users to watch content from all around the world. The app has a user-friendly interface and navigating through the app can be done even the newbie. The app is available for all the platforms. In this app, one can watch videos both online and offline.
Features of Kodi 16.0 BETA 5
Kodi 16.0 BETA 5 is filled with many impressive features here is a list of it.
- The skin of Kodi 16.0 BETA 5can is changed according to your preference.
- It has a user-friendly interface.
- It is available across all the platforms.
- All the latest movies and episodes are updated on the app.
- You can also enjoy podcasts.
- There is no subscription fee.
- Third-party add-ons are allowed which fetches you content from all over the globe.
- It allows watching videos like television shows and movies online.
- There is no registration fee.
- The videos are categorized into a suitable category.
Download Kodi 16.0 BETA 5
Follow the step guide given below to download and install Kodi 16.0 BETA 5 on your Android smartphone.
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi 16.0 BETA 5
- Tap on the downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of Kodi to be completed.
- Tap on the app icon to launch Kodi 16.0 BETA 5
You are now ready to explore the video content available on Kodi 16.0 BETA 5