Kodi v16.0 Beta 1 is a platform where the users can indulge themselves by watching free movies and television shows. Popular across all around the world Kodi v16.0 Beta 1 meets all your entertainment requirement and can be described as a mini entertainment hub. Apart from that, you can also listen to a wide range of podcasts on this platform. The app is available across multiple platforms. The video content present in Kodi v16.0 Beta 1 is placed in their suitable genres. The users can directly search for a video or can explore the genres to watch a video of their choice.
Kodi v16.0 Beta 1 has a user-friendly interface. Navigating through the app is very smooth. One can create photo galleries and make photo slideshows on the app. The app supports third-party add-ons. These third-party add-ons allow the users to have their hands on huge content from all over the world. Kodi v16.0 Beta 1 has been built upon an open platform, and therefore it has plenty of customization options. The users can change the skin of the app and do other customization according to their choice. In this post, we will first discuss the features of Kodi v16.0 Beta 1 and then we will tell you how you can download and install the app on your Android device.
Features of Kodi v16.0 Beta 1
Check out the impressive features of Kodi v16.0 Beta 1 in the list below.
- Has a huge collection online media platform.
- Television series, podcasts, photos, movies, everything is available here.
- 100% free.
- No hidden subscription fee.
- Customizable because it is built on an open platform.
- The skin of the app can be changed.
- Easy navigation.
- A huge collection of both old and new video content.
- User-friendly interface.
- Supports third-party add-ons.
- The skin of the app can be customized.
- Beautiful photo gallery can be designed.
- Videos are placed into suitable categories.
Proceed to the next section to know how you can download Kodi v16.0 Beta 1 on your Android device.
Download Kodi v16.0 Beta 1
Follow the steps given below to download Kodi v16.0 Beta 1 and install the Android smartphone.
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources”.
- Download Kodi v16.0 Beta 1
- Tap on the downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install”. Tapping on install will give all the necessary permissions to Kodi v16.0 Beta 1
- Wait for the installation process to be completed.
- Tap on the app icon to launch Kodi v16.0 Beta 1
You can now enjoy all the video content for free on Kodi v16.0 Beta 1