Want to enjoy the weekend by watching movies and television shows? Well, if yes, then Kodi v16.0 Beta 5 is just the perfect app for you. You do have the option of watching the movies and television series but none of the platforms is like Kodi v16.0 Beta 5. This is an online media platform that allows the users to watch online media content. Kodi v16.0 Beta 5 is preferred as the most suitable platform because the use of the app is completely free. It is 100% free. If you are looking for an entertainment source, then Kodi v16.0 Beta 5 is the perfect app for you. The app has goo user-friendly interface and navigating through the app is pretty easy. The videos are divided into suitable categories. The users can explore the different genres and engage themselves into watching a video of that particular genre.
Apart from watching videos, Kodi v16.0 Beta 5 also allows you to make beautiful photo galleries and preserve the memories. The best part of app is the allowance third-party add-ons. This feature allows you to fetch video content from all over the world. Kodi v16.0 Beta 5 is an app that is built on an open platform and hence, it is highly customizable. The users can change the skin of the app and give a personalized look to this app. If you are interested in this app, you should go and make yourself familiarize with the features of the app. And once you know it, we will tell you how you can download Kodi v16.0 Beta 5 and install the app in your Android device.
Features of Kodi v16.0 Beta 5
Kodi v16.0 Beta 5 is feature packed app. There are plenty of features in this app. And here is a mini list of it.
- It is a cross-platform app.
- It is 100% free and there are no hidden charges.
- The skin of Kodi app can be customized to give a personalized touch.
- Supports the latest television and movies.
- Has a huge collection of old and new videos.
- User-friendly interface.
- Podcasts can be enjoyed.
- Photo galleries can be created.
- Allows third-party add-ons.
- The videos are divided and placed into different genre.
If you are impressed with features of Kodi v16.0 Beta 5, it’s time for you to download the app on your Android device.
Download Kodi v16.0 Beta 5
Follow the steps given below to download Kodi v16.0 Beta 5 and install the Android smartphone.
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources”.
- Download Kodi v16.0 Beta 5
- Tap on the downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install”. Tapping on install will give all the necessary permissions to Kodi v16.0 Beta 5
- Wait for the installation process to be completed.
- Tap on the app icon to launch Kodi v16.0 Beta 5
You can now enjoy all the video content for free on Kodi v16.0 Beta 5