If you are wondering what you can do during your free time, then here is a suggestion. You can watch movies, television series and other random videos. Doesn’t it sound like fun? If you are now wondering where you can such kind of entertainment stuff, then well, the answer is Kodi v16.1 RC 1. This app allows you to enjoy online media content that for free. There is no subscription fee for watching videos in Kodi v16.1 RC 1. This platform has a huge collection of movies and television shows. You can watch both old and new stuff here on this app. If you are looking for an entertainment hub, then Kodi v16.1 RC 1 is the app for you.
The functionality and usability of Kodi v16.1 RC 1 is increased through the allowance of third-party add-ons. These third-party add-ons fetch content for the users from all around the world. Navigating through the app is pretty simple, and you need to thank its user-friendly interface for it. In this post, we will first discuss the features of Kodi v16.1 RC 1 and then we will tell you how you can download and install the app on your Android device.
Features of Kodi v16.1 RC 1
Kodi v16.1 RC 1 is downloaded by more than 10 million people. One of the many reasons behind the huge popularity of Kodi v16.1 RC 1 is the fact that it is filled with many features. Here are the highlights of the important features of Kodi v16.1 RC 1.
- It has a huge collection of movies, television shows and podcasts.
- There is no subscription fee for watching videos here.
- The interface is very user-friendly.
- Navigating through the app is easy.
- Third-party add-ons increase the usability and functionality of the app.
- For easy navigation, videos are placed in their respective genres.
- Using the search bar, one can easily search directly for a video.
- Videos stream in extremely high quality.
Now that you know about the features of Kodi v16.1 RC 1, let me tell you how you can download and install Kodi v16.1 RC 1 on your Android device.
Download Kodi v16.1 RC 1
Follow the steps given below to download Kodi v16.1 RC 1 and install the Android smartphone.
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources”.
- Download Kodi v16.1 RC 1
- Tap on the downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install”. Tapping on install will give all the necessary permissions to Kodi v16.1 RC 1
- Wait for the installation process to be completed.
- Tap on the app icon to launch Kodi v16.1 RC 1
You can now enjoy all the video content for free on Kodi v16.1 RC 1