Kodi 17.0 Beta 2 is an online media platform that allows the users to enjoy online media content that too for free. Popular across all over the world, Kodi 17.0 Beta 2 has more ten million users. It has proved to be a true companion for the people who are looking for entertainment in one room. It has a huge collection of movies, television shows, and podcasts. Whether the video that you are searching for is old, or it is something new, you will find it all in Kodi 17.0 Beta 2. Most people question the legality of this app because the high quality content is available for free and that is kind of bit unbelievable. However, you can sigh a relief because it is legal to use Kodi 17.0 Beta 2.
One can also use Kodi 17.0 Beta 2 for making creative and beautiful photo gallery and photo slideshows. It is easy to explore this app, thanks to its user-friendly interface. Another feature which has made this app highly popular is its allowance to use third-party add-ons. These third-party add-ons give you altogether a new power to this app. Also, you can give this app a personal touching by changing its look. In this post, we will first throw light on the features of Kodi 17.0 Beta 2 and then we will tell you how you can download and install the app on an Android device.
Features of Kodi 17.0 Beta 2
Kodi 17.0 Beta 2 is an all-rounder entertainment app. It is filled with many awesome apps and here are the highlights of its features.
- It allows the users to enjoy online media content.
- It is 100% to use.
- One can build photo gallery.
- User-friendly interface.
- Works on all the platforms.
- Supports third-party add-ons.
- Highly customizable app.
- Built on an open platform.
- Videos are neatly placed in a suitable genre.
- Latest and trending video content is available.
- Allows the users to enjoy movies, television shows, and podcasts.
Now that you know the features of Kodi 17.0 Beta 2, let me tell you how you can download and install this app on your Android smartphone.
Download Kodi 17.0 Beta 2
Follow the steps given below to download Kodi 17.0 Beta 2 and install the Android smartphone.
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources”.
- Download Kodi 17.0 Beta 2
- Tap on the downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install”. Tapping on install will give all the necessary permissions to Kodi 17.0 Beta 2
- Wait for the installation process to be completed.
- Tap on the app icon to launch Kodi 17.0 Beta 2
You can now enjoy all the video content for free on Kodi.