We all like watching movies and television shows when we are free. However, one issue that we all face is that there is not a single platform for watching movies and television shows that too for free. Well, that is not true, we have this amazing app titled Kodi 17.0 Beta 7 and this is an online platform that allows us to enjoy online media content for free. From old to new, Kodi 17.0 Beta 7 has everything in this wonderful app. The app is legal to use. Unlike Netflix and Prime, you do not have to spend a single penny on this wonderful entertainment hub.
Not only movies and television shows, one can also build photo gallery on Kodi 17.0 Beta 7. Podcasts can also be enjoyed on this app. The user-friendly interface of the app makes it easy for the user to explore the app. Kodi 17.0 Beta 7 is developed on an open platform and this makes it easier for the users to customize this app. Third-party add-ons can be added on Kodi 117.0 Beta 7 and this feature further increases the functionality and usability. In this post, we will share the features of the app and then we will tell you how you can download Kodi 17.0 Beta 7 and install it on your Android smartphone.
Features of Kodi 17.0 Beta 7
Kodi 17.0 Beta 7 is a feature-packed app that allows the users to watch online media content at go.
- Online media content from all over the world is available on Kodi 17.0 Beta 7.
- With your beautiful photo, you can make beautiful photo gallery.
- There is no subscription fee for using its service.
- It has a user-friendly interface.
- It is available across all the platforms.
- Third-party add-ons are supported.
- The app is built on the app and it is highly customizable.
- The videos are categorically placed in their respective genre.
Now that you know the feature of Kodi 17.0 Beta 7, let me tell you how you can download and install on your Android smartphone.
Download Kodi 17.0 Beta 7
You can install Kodi 17.0 Beta 7 by downloading its file from the link shared below. Follow the step guide below and easy install Kodi app on your Android device.
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources”.
- Download Kodi 17.0 Beta 7
- Tap on the downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install”. Tapping on install will give all the necessary permissions to Kodi 17.0 Beta 7
- Wait for the installation process to be completed.
- Tap on the app icon to launch Kodi 17.0 Beta 7
You can now explore online video content for free on Kodi 17.0 Beta 7.