Kodi is an entertainment app which is available for almost all platforms. It is very much popular among users because of its user-friendly interface and amazing content. There are lots of amazing movies, TV shows, and web series to go for. It is a complete package.
There are users of Linux who are facing some sort of issues while downloading the Kodi or are completely novice of it. So for them I am sharing a download Kodi for Linux guys. I have tried to cover all the steps to follow.
Here is the short list of Kodi features;
- All movies, TV shows, web series are available to watch
- Listen music online or sync your existing library
- Photos slideshow options
- User-friendly interface
- Free to download and use
Kodi for Linux
Here are the simple steps which you need to follow in order to download Kodi on your Linux device. Let’s get to the steps;
- First of all, you are supposed to head to the download page of Kodi from this Link.
- Then you need to scroll down and click on Linux button
- It will show up some simple instructions to follow; do as asked and it will start getting downloaded on your device
- Downloading may take few minutes of yours. Ones it is downloaded then you will get to the icon on the homescreen.
- Click on the icon and start using Kodi
This was download Kodi for Linux guide and I am sure it would have been proven helpful for many of you guys out there. If you are facing issues or errors in download Kodi for Linux then use comment’s section and I shall try to help you out in fixing your error.
If you have found this guide helpful then do share it with others as it may be proven helpful for many of the users out there.